BUY ANY TWO JACK BLACK 4 OR 6 PACKS AND STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING A JACK BLACK EXPERIENCE IN CAPE TOWN FOR YOU & 3 FRIENDS VALUED AT R75,000 (MAKRO PROMOTION)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition will start on the 1 September 2018 and ends on the 7 October 2018. The competition will close at 23h59 on 7 October 2018.
2. Your entry into this competition constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of Jack Black and/or Heineken South Africa or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, Jack Black and/or Heineken South Africa or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion or the relatives and/or family members of the employees and family members of the respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
4. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
5. To enter and stand a chance to win the Jack Black Experience in Cape Town for you & 3 friends valued at R75 000, swipe your Makro card for an automatic entry when buying any 2x Jack Black 4 or 6 Packs at participating Makro stores nationwide.
6. The winner & 3 friends will each receive:
– return flights to Cape Town
– two nights hotel accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
– transfers to/from the airport to the hotel, plus transport to/from all scheduled activities from the hotel
– lunches, dinners & drinks to the total value of R3,000 total
– a helicopter ride around Table Bay
– a Jack Black Brewery Tour, tasting and beer-brewing experience
– R2000 spending money each
7. Note that the prize needs to be redeemed by 31 March 2019, or will be forfeited by the winner.
8. The winners will be selected at random provided that they comply with all terms and conditions as stipulated in this document. The winner will be contacted telephonically by 20 October 2018. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their personal contact details provided are complete, accurate and up to date.
9. If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of being selected, he/she will forfeit the prize and the next participant selected at random that performed the actions in clause 5 above will be eligible to win.
10. The decision on the winners is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
11. Every effort will be made to deliver the prize described above, but due to the nature of the prize, it may be altered at any time, without notice, at Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/or Heineken South Africa’sdiscretion.
12. Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”.
13. Under no circumstances will Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/orHeineken South Africa and/or their respective advertising, media and PR agencies or trading partners be liable in any way whatsoever for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant or winner in relation to this prize draw, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Jack Black Brewing Company and/or Heineken South Africa or otherwise.
14. By entering into this competition, each participant hereby consents to the collection and storage of their personal information, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013, on the promoter’s database and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant, provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt out of such communications.
15. Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winner’s own account. Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/orHeineken South Africa and their associates and affiliates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
16. The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
17. To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable therefore, and Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/orHeineken South Africa will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
18. Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/orHeineken South Africa reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this competition at any time during the competition for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
19. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon the winners’ agreement to take part in such publicity. The winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Jack Black’s Brewing Company and/orHeineken South Africa.
20. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
21. A copy of these competition terms and conditions are available at no cost and can be downloaded from www.jackblackbeer.com. For all queries in respect of this competition, please contact Jack Black’s Brewing Company South Africa on (021) 447 4151 or email@example.com
22. Heineken South Africa’s standard competition terms and conditions (available at no cost from www.heinekensouthafrica.co.za) apply.
23. Promoter: HEINEKEN South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Inanda Greens, Building 1, 54 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton.