Freedom. Never before has the idea of freedom been such a significant topic in our lives. Today, the slightest freedom feels like a chance to finally let go, to be yourself, to live without a second thought as to what you should be doing, or how you should be doing it…
The dictionary defines freedom as “The power or right to act, speak or think as one wants” and we couldn’t agree more. Whether it’s going where you want to, when you want to, experiencing the great outdoors, creating art, making music, or skating down the street – we all crave that uninhibited feeling. We can’t think of a better way to end a day than a cold beer with friends – and even that, feels liberating.
One of our favourite freedoms has gotta be the open road, world rushing by, wide-open sky, summer approaching, just you and your thoughts. And so, we couldn’t help but think it made all the sense in the world to bring back last year’s Special Edition Jack Black x Triumph 900cc Street Scrambler competition, in honor of our newfound freedom – post prohibition, post lockdown.
This Triumph modern day classic is the perfect balance between style and grit, power and elegance… giving you access to both on and off road. If you’re up for it, the trustworthy steed will literally take you just about anywhere. If you don’t believe us, ask Jack Black founder Ross McCulloch, who’s owned one of these bad boys for years, and loves it to this day.
Okay, so, how does one enter to win this bike!?!
In Store entry:
- Go and buy any Jack Black Beer at participating outlets (click here for the National store list)
- Write your name and number on the back of your till slip
- Place your till slip into the entry box in-store to stand a chance to win.
- Buy any Jack Black Beer through participating online stores (Click here for online store list)
- Any purchase made until 31 Dec 2020 will automatically enter you into the draw.
- The more online purchases, the more entries (which means more chances to WIN).
The promotion will end on 31/12/2020 and the winner will be announced on the 15th Jan 2021. Winner will be chosen by lucky draw. Ts&Cs apply
Be Discerning. Drink Responsibly. Don’t Drink & Drive.
A huge thanks to all our friends and partners who helped make this campaign possible.
Additional video and drone footage: Nick Muzik
Additional Footage: Dale Staples, Sasha Specker, Joubert van Staden
Music: Melissa Williams