The Jack Black family is currently looking for a passionate, Maintenance Specialist, who’s looking to join an equally passionate, hardworking team of Brewers and operations team at our brewery in Diep River.
As a leading South African craft brewery, our purpose is to delight and connect SA’s beer drinkers with the best craft beer in the country. We’ve being doing this with passion, since 2007. Jack Black believes in our brands and our people. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking team players who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Simply put, we dig what we do; and we love our beer and the people who we make it with.
Think you have what it takes?
Reporting to the Operations Manager. The successful applicant will be, among other key challenging aspects, responsible for:
- Managing Engineering assets to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure planned maintenance is executed timeously and efficiently in line with the production plan.
- Have knowledge of VSD drives.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and asset register.
- Identifying problems or potential problems and facilitating problem solving.
- Monitoring repairs and maintenance budget as well as helping to identify investment requirements.
- Projects and plant commissioning
- Training and monitoring machine operators on the correct use of machinery and equipment
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum N4 Trade tested Millwright/Fitter and Turner
- At least 3 years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment or a packaging environment.
- Should possess good technical and diagnostic skills.
- Experience in health, safety and statutory requirements in a food processing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to attend to callouts for breakdowns at any time.
- Must have own transport.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique craft brew
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.